The bar is an indispensable piece of equipment in every gym, both professional and home. This extremely versatile tool allows you to perform pull-ups, which are one of the most important calendars and strength training exercises. During pull-ups we primarily strengthen the broadest back muscles, grip strength and stabilizing muscles.
By pulling the shoulder blades together and pushing the chest forward, bending the elbows and drawing the chest in, we pull the body up to the bar. A very simple movement that actually engages many muscles and thus allows you to effectively improve your body’s capabilities.
On the Pull-Up Bar we can perform many preparatory exercises:
- The overhanging scapulae activation, which involves hanging freely on the bar and making the movement of first pulling the scapulae to a dead stop and then rising up while keeping the arms straight all the time. This provides decompression of the vertebrae and can reduce back pain.
A negative pull-up involves jumping over the bar and slowly lowering yourself down, this strengthens the muscles and gives a strong boost to the body that this movement will be needed in the future.
- The Australian pull-up is otherwise known as body weight rowing, this is the next step in learning how to pull up properly.
- Pull-ups with a power band will help us push our weight making it easier to learn how to pull-up properly.
The construction of the Pull-Up Bar is characterized by high resistance to the heaviest exercises and stability. A simple, solid tool that allows you to work on your body just as solidly.
- Mounting method: universal
- Powder coating
- Width: 111 cm
- Distance from wall: 77 cm
- Height of bases: 81 cm
- Profile: 50 x 30
- Tube diameter: 3,5 cm
- Polish product
- Purpose: weight training, calisthenics, gymnastics
- Fastening: 6x Ø 14 – 75